How To Remove Tagless Labels

February 6, 2012

With a low budget and low supply, it's difficult to produce quality products at an affordable price.  I'm still experimenting with different products but I like the tagless feel so I chose HANES to embroider my first shirts.  In order to present a more professional feel, I had to find a way to remove the HANES label without removing the instructions on how to wash the shirt.  Long story short I ended up wrapping the shirt around my iron until the label looked hot.  Then I got a rag and rubbed it against the label until it rubbed off.  It wasn't that difficult but it was kind of sketchy because you could easily burn yourself doing this, so be careful.  After I removed what I wanted, I washed it and now it's ready for the next step, embroidering.  


No comments:

Post a Comment